Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Wonderful Cunninghams


Wow! So, I haven't been blogging as much lately - for good reasons though! School is in full swing, well, I guess the semester is half-way over at this point! And the Lord has blessed me with keeping me very busy photography wise! Although, I haven't been as faithful to post...but, I thought I would give the wonderful Cunningham family a sneak peek at their portrait session from this morning!


Maddie, Charlotte and Daniel were such fun and made getting candid portraits so easy for me! And I love that Mocha was a part of the photo shoot too!! Such sweet kiddos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures!

Amber said...

Thanks Stan! Hope all is well with you!

Christy said...

SUPER!!!! I LOVE the one Mike and Jenny- and all of the ones of kids are adorable!