Friday, January 9, 2009

Who Am I??


I woke up this morning with the fact that, I am blessed beyond measure, weighing greatly on my mind.

2 Samuel 7:18

18 Then King David went in and sat before the LORD, and he said:
"Who am I, O Sovereign LORD, and what is my family, that you have brought me
this far?

So many times, even several times in one day, the Lord reveals something new to me, or romances me with an amazing sight, or sends encouragement in the most unexpected ways just to say, "I love you."

I hope to expand more on this soon, when I have a little more time this weekend. But I just couldn't wait to share, and I feel I am bursting at the seams with God's amazing grace in my own life.

Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, that you have brought me this far????

^^The picture above was the view I enjoyed in starting my drive home from Michigan. I took it as a personal promise from the Lord for safe passage home - and He delivered. : )

No comments: