Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Continuing the fun...

Well, now I just can't stop!

I know that to confess this -- will show one and all the true depth of my geekiness -- but I shall stand proud under such a title. A true nerd indeed.

I once knew all the words to this song - and with little work I'm sure I could have them down again.



I will further confess that I own and still listen to, on occasion, three of the Animaniacs CDs, along with Veggie Tales and Space Ghost.

If you ever feel the need to hear the Magic Toe Nail song - feel free to ask me to serenade you!

Grace, Peace and YakTrax!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I absolutely love animaniacs!

Amber said...

Yay!!! I do too! I'm considering starting my own collection of them now that they have the seasons out on DVD. I used to LOVE watching them right after school!