Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Break Project Numero Uno - Complete!

Who knew painting and then beating up furniture could be such fun!?

I gave you a sneak peek in a previous post, and now the painting and distressing of the dresser is complete!



I wasn't on the ball enough to take a before picture of the dresser, you know, all together and in it's natural glory, but I did get one of all the drawers before I took the pulls off and another one with the black base coat. I'm going with tans, reds and whites in the second guest room/office so I wanted a red dresser, distressed with black showing through. Never done it before, but figured it would be worth the try! Okay, enough words, on to the pictures!




I borrowed the blue wall from my hallway for these pics since I still have yet to strip the two layers of wallpaper in the room this will go in. I kind of like it with the blue! Anyway, I love how this turned out! It is exactly what I wanted!

Now on to Fall project Numero dos! : )

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the red! Where are you going to put it? This is great, how much did you buy it for to start with, you did good girl!