Friday, October 1, 2010

Lists: Fall Break Fun!!

If you just heard a faint squeal slice through the air from the direction of Kentucky, don't be alarmed! It was just me celebrating the start of my week-long fall break from nursing classes! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what I am learning and count it a tremendous blessing to be in the middle of second semester with only two more semesters to go before acing the NCLEX and being dubbed a full-fledged RN. But nursing school is like taking a drink from a fire hose...sooo much information in a tiny amount of time to have to digest and apply. It can be a tad bit overwhelming at times.

So, since I'm a list person and I have yet to officially lace my little blog with lists galore I figured the first list should be one of leisure and joy!

So what is on tap for my week of freedom you ask!?

A furniture painting project (which I'm already half-way finished with!)  Check!
• Sleep! Glorious, wonderful, Tylenol PM induced sleep!
• Photography (both a family portrait session for my sweet cousin and her family and then whatever my eye fancies, both are fun and relaxing!)
• Some time well spent behind the wheel of my car
• Time with family!!!
• Sushi and time spent with someone special : )
• A deep cleaning of the humble abode
• A sewing project!!! I found the fabric below and LOVE it! It will hopefully be fashioned into a fall dress for a precious little two-yr-old.


• My cousin's wedding! I'm so excited for her!
• Some journaling, Bible reading, other reading and time spent in deep thought.
• And a few other things that may just be fodder for future posts : )

So, now that the list is complete, it's time to get started!!

No comments: