Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Hearty & Warm Welcome!

I needed a new start to the world of blogging.

So this is my new start.

I titled my new blog "This Ransomed Life" because the Lord has been reminding lately that a price has been paid for my very life -- a big price. A debt I can never repay - but a price paid out of an incredible love.

I have been overwhelmed by God's love for me.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16


I pray that this simple blog will be a simple way to show the world the very things the Lord is doing in my life -- and how he continues to grow me, teach me, stretch me, correct me, and love me.

Sit back, relax, and welcome to this ransomed life! ;-)

No comments: