Thursday, December 25, 2008

All for Jesus



I am praising God this morning for this time of year, that we can celebrate the incarnation of Christ and ultimately the sacrifice Jesus made for those who belong to the Lord.

Ephesians 1:7 (English Standard Version)

7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,


My mind has been on Jesus these past few days because of some conversations I have had with friends lately. I shared part of my testimony the other day and I was reminded again of the depth of God's love for me and the incredible sacrifice Jesus made and responsibility that He bore - for me and my sin. OH! That I would remember this and carry this with me every minute of every day!

There is such comfort in knowing that I am His!

Psalm 100:3 (English Standard Version)

3Know that the LORD, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

So as we enter this Christmas season, the Lord has renewed in me the true reason for this celebration.

Oh what a joyful time of year!

In light of all this, my mind and heart has really been on those I met while I was in India. Especially the little kiddos in the orphanage. They are so hungry for truth there and I long so much to be able to go again and share the gospel with the Indian people.

Inside a classroom at the Christian school in Chennai

I pray the Lord will allow me such an honor again to labor for him among the people I love so much.

No comments: