Monday, December 22, 2008

Willison Family Christmas Dinner


Okay, so I seem to be backtracking and getting caught up in posts, But last Friday we (Me, my mom, my brother, sister-in-law, and two nieces) traveled to Louisville (pronounced Lewis-ville) Illinois for the Willison Family Christmas dinner. We are so blessed with a wonderful family, that is large and close to one another - and we always, always, always have such a wonderful time when we all get together!

It is so wonderful to see the families grow each year. Mom pointed out that with the Willisons there's always a baby at a gathering! I love big families! So anyway, here are just a few pictures. If I have more time, I'll try to post some more!





I am completely blessed with such a wonderful family! It would have been even better if Jason and Amy could have joined us, but we'll all be together soon!!

No comments: