Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heat Wave Silliness

Since it is just about too hot to think here in the Ohio Valley, (although I did trim the hedges, plant two blueberry bushes and hit a photo assignment in this heat...) I've spent the rest of my day snuggled up to the air conditioner and cruising through youtube videos. Probably not the best use of my time, but my mind needed a break from all the thinking. I won't complain about my medical microbiology class, but I REALLY wish there would have been a way to avoid such scholarly endeavors in the summertime! Anywho, here is the final entertaining little video I came across. Sit back, rest in the coolness of the AC and chuckle along...or shake your head in disbelief that I can find such things to be entertaining! Whatever floats your boat!


No comments: