Saturday, July 10, 2010

The New Toothless Grin

Oh the sweetness of the six-year old grin!

And the sweetness of the six-year-old face in general : )

I walked into my mom's house where Little Lauren Bug scurried into my arms. We talked for a second and then I saw it. The square hole in her mouth where a front tooth once resided. With an award-winning dramatic flair, I dropped her to her feet, raised my hands in the air and asked, "What happened to your tooth?!?" "Where did it go!?" She giggled and then immediately realized she forgot to show her Nana her new toothless grin! As fast as lightning she was off to the other room calling for Nana.


Aunt Amby had to celebrate the occasion with an impromptu photo shoot of her precious smile. Because before too long she'll be sportin' braces and running with her middle school friends and no longer scurrying to jump into our arms.

I told my sister-in-law I wasn't sure where they got her, but she sure is fun! She is a character for sure.

No comments: