Saturday, March 14, 2009

Annie Jr.

Wow! Look at me, I'm actually getting pictures posted in a timely manner today! Kudos sweet tea!! Kudos! (Yes, I'm still running on the sweet tea high from early, early this morning - even on 3.5 hours of sleep.) (See previous post for reference!)

Anyways, as intended, here are the cute kiddos from the dress rehearsal of Annie Jr. this morning. These kids are in the Drama club at East Heights Elementary here in Henderson. If you get a chance, their performance is set for March 30, 2009 at the Henderson Fine Arts Center. It is going to be a really, really good show!!! These kids are amazing for as young as they are and they have beautiful singing voices!!!!

So...in no particular order...Annie Jr.
















My favorite character, aside from Annie who was adorable! is Rooster - the picture above was after the fake mustache fell off!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Are you going?

Amber said...

I think I am! It is really cute - and the kids will do an amazing job! You want to go too??