Friday, March 13, 2009

Today has been such a wonderful day of working hard, getting spring cleaning at mom's done and then playing hard and babysitting for some friends. The best of both worlds!! (I know, I'm weird. Probably the only person who enjoys Spring cleaning - anytime of the year!)

So, I thought I would post another Animaniacs clip. At one point I had this memorized and I know with little work I could have it memorized again - BUT I need to leave room in my cranium for the other important things I need to learn in Anatomy & Physiology.

Sooooo, here they are. The 50 states and their capitols as performed by Wacko Warner:



So, that's probably my post for the weekend as we'll be celebrating Madison's 11th birthday tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to spending a wonderful weekend with family - especially having Jason and Amy home! I'll try to post some pictures, but it seems I haven't been so prompt to make posts lately. Especially since I still have yet to post my Michigan pictures. Perhaps someday soon!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Rachel turns 11 today! Is the fourteenth her actual birthday? (Did I know that their birthdays were that close/same day?)

Amber said...

OH THAT'S RIGHT!!!! I forgot that there birthdays were a day a part! We talked about that long ago. OH! Give her a hug and wish her a happy, happy birthday from me!!! Madison's was yesterday, but we're celebrating today with the family.