Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finished Art project and Birthdays


I finished another print in my four-series art print. I don't have an image yet for my fourth one, but I want something green to balance out all the blues and yellows. And since Spring is just around the corner, this gives me the perfect excuse to plan a photo day for myself where I hop in my car and photograph whatever catches my eye. It has been so long since I've done that!

Before I pack it in for the night and head to bed to read for a bit, I wanted to share a verse that I read today that speaks worthy words of praise to a Mighty and Wonderful God!! Oh! That those who do not know Him would be called by Him this very night! And experience the saving grace of Christ.

Psalm 40:5

Many, O LORD my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare.

I hope to post the pictures from Madison's birthday party at Nana's tomorrow. I'm too tired to look through more pictures and post them tonight. Something to look forward to!

I Can't believe Madison is now 11. It seems just like yesterday we were sitting in the waiting room anxiously awaiting the arrival of the first child, first grandchild (both sides) and first niece/nephew (we didn't know it was a girl until she was born.) What a blessing that beautiful little girl has been!







2 comments:

Carol said...

LOVE those pics! Tell Madison happy birthday from Rachel and me (if she even remembers us! We have got to get those girls together again!)

Christy said...

so adorable- man, I love Ps. 40:5. Thanks for sharing!